The River Valley Alliance would love to showcase your high-quality photographs of the North Saskatchewan River Valley trails in our upcoming 2022 calendar. We are looking to feature all of the river Valley trails within the six municipalities.
Photo Submission Requests
- Photographs in various seasons (summer, fall, winter, spring)
- Photographs that showcase the Terwilliger Footbridge, Fort Edmonton Footbridge or Funicular
- Photographs of trails within one of the six shareholder municipalities (the Town of Devon, Parkland County, the City of Edmonton, Strathcona County, the City of Fort Saskatchewan, and Sturgeon County)
- Photographs of the newest trail addition in Parkland County
Photo Submission Requirements
- RGB formatted .JPG files only
- High resolution only (4.0 MP to 80.0 MP)
- No identifiable people in the photos
- Photographs in landscape orientation
- Please submit with your photograph your name and where the photograph was taken
- By submitting photographs you acknowledge that you own the rights
Please submit your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 18, 2021, for your chance to be featured in our 2022 calendar. Those whose photographs have been chosen for the calendar will be notified by email by October 22, 2021.
*Only one photograph per photographer will be considered for the calendar.