The River Valley Alliance would love to showcase your photographs of the North Saskatchewan River Valley trails in our upcoming 2024 calendar. We are looking to feature river Valley trails within the six municipalities that are part of the RVA (Parkland County, Devon, Edmonton, Strathcona County, Fort Saskatchewan and Sturgeon County.
Photo Submission Requests
- Photographs in various seasons (summer, fall, winter, spring)
- Photos that showcase our projects eg. Legs of Fire Stairs, New Parkland Stairs, Terwilliger Footbridge, Fort Edmonton Footbridge, Funicular, Riverside Nature Trail, Lamoureux Trail
- Photos of trails within one of the six shareholder municipalities (the Town of Devon, Parkland County, the City of Edmonton, Strathcona County, the City of Fort Saskatchewan, and Sturgeon County)
Photo Submission Requirements
- RGB formatted JPG files only
- High-resolution only (4.0 MP to 80.0 MP)
- No identifiable people in the photos
- Photographs in landscape orientation
- Be cropped for an 8.5 x11 inch calendar page
- Please submit with your photograph your name and where the photograph was taken ( trail & municipality)
- By submitting photographs, you acknowledge that you own the rights
Please submit your photo to email@example.com with the subject line Calendar Submission by October 15, 2023, for your chance to be featured in our 2024 calendar. Those whose photographs have been chosen for the calendar will be notified by email by October 25, 2023.
*You may submit multiple images for consideration; however, only one photograph from a single photographer will be chosen for the calendar.